Friday, April 16, 2010

I thought of a thought to quote as a quote...

I thought of a thought to quote as a quote..10
I slept a sleep and it was all gone..9
It seems I need, to mind my mind..8
Which has a mind of its own..7
I wish that it happens so..6
With this will , I will..5
Surely hone my hone..4
Hope the thought..3
remains unlike..2
sojourn..1

I have tried my hand at writing something I never heard of!
Firstly, the number of words descend with every passing line 10 to 1.
Secondly, not necessarily, but a rhyme pattern is there (gone, own, hone, sojourn).
Thirdly, I have tried to use same words as nouns and verbs.

As for English, I doubt if its 100% correct! Its just an idea..What could really strengthen this paradigm is:
1) Good vocabulary .. so that one is not short of CORRECT words
2) Good Grammar .. So that the usage of tenses, nouns, verbs(blah blah) are proper.
3) A thinking mind :) for things like word, character spacing etc, so that it looks perfect, and others.

I hope, someday I could do that...Till that time, if any reader of this post finds suggestions/ improvements, I will be more than happy to read and incorporate those ;)

No comments:

Share on Facebook